Friday, October 24, 2003

PhotoTime Tuesday... Nostalgia

PhotoTime Tuesday... Nostalgia

Had a hard time with this... I didn't even take this photo. All of our family photos were destroyed in a flood in 1986. We inherited a few, such as this, when Frank's mother passed away. I think they had a little Kodak Brownie or something of that sort. You saw me today... below; this is me in 1967 with my six daughters... all gussied up and ready to go to church. Their dad didn't have to 'gussy up'... he stayed home and cooked breakfast. My in-laws were over because it was Easter.
The girls and i went to church every Sunday... and I always chose a front row so they could see what was going on. Sometimes this was good; sometimes... not so good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home