Friday, October 10, 2003

Theme Thursday.... Gray

Theme Thursday..... Gray

Daisy Mae

...my favorite 'gray' subject is Daisy Mae

...the first cat we adopted in our attempt to find a new buddy for Bubba. We saved her from 'death row' at the animal pound a few years ago. Although she conned me into taking her home with us we soon learned that she had been running wild for some time and had apparently become feral. With time and attention Daisy Mae is finally becoming domesticated again. Here is one of her favorite spots... on a small table immediately behind my computer where she likes to keep me company.

For a close up and personal view of Daisy Mae... see my background. She seemed to be a perfect Halloween background... even if she is gray... not black!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home