Monday, June 19, 2006

Favorite 5 - May

So I'm late! I had these photos all picked out for posting last month, so I'm sharing them anyway.

Patti and I watched this little family in a Bay City park, munching on things in the lawn ... then they swam off in the Saginaw River... for a little seafood meal, I guess.

This iris was one of the first bloomers in my newly established flower garden.

Celosia plants - a Mother's Day gift - getting ready to plant them.

After the springtime flood - under a bridge across the Tittabawassee River.

Festival Park - with local parks like this, who needs to feed the oil companies' big bankroll?

2 Comments:

Blogger sharba said...

I want to check that park out on one of my next visits! Great pics!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Great pictures, Mom. I've never been to that park either. Looks nice though.

Beautiful flowers...

=)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home