Thursday, March 02, 2006

Foto Pherrets...

Hump Wednesday challenge this week is FISH

Can you believe? Lady Starlight suggested my dinner for yesterday. Accompanied with a salad and some minute rice cooked with a spicey tomato sauce, this filet sauteed in a teaspoon of Enova (a heart healthy cooking oil), seasoned with 6-Pepper seasoning and a sprinkle of garlic - was delicious! OttO (my number 5 daughter) was right! Fish is not a penance. Lady Starlight... my challenge to you - suggest my dinner for NEXT week! I've been planning meals so long it gets rather tedious although I don't mind cooking.

1 Comments:

Blogger She-Schenker said...

Glad to be of service! ;)
I too don't think of fish as penance! Don't tell the pope...

Thanks for playing!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home