Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Favorite 5 for February!!!

Late but never TOO late! I know cuz it's my meme. It's not too late for you either. February was not what I would call a great photography month for me. It was hard to come up with 5 favorites because I didn't think I took very many good photos. This one, however, I just love!
Bubba in a 'good boy' moment.

Nat added these sweet little frogs to my little froggy collection. They were the 'bow' on top of a heart-shaped box of Hershey's kisses - a sweet little valentine from one of the 'little kids'

Daisy Mae enjoying a bit of salad with her meal

After the ice storm

A lonely Impatiens flower blooms on a cutting I took last autumn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Those are all excellent pics! I really like the icicle one a lot; great angle! =)

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home