Friday, May 20, 2005
- Name: sherle
- Location: Mid-west, United States
A retiree, my family includes six daughters, three granddaughters & three grandsons, one granddaughter-in-law, two Korean 'granddaughters', five sons-in-law, two cats, and two great-grandsons! OH! i recently acquired a new husband after 7+ years of learning to love living along. I'm an occasional anti-activist activist. Don't ya just hate it when somebody you never met who represents something you do NOT believe in says they are representing YOU? I do and I did something about it. This actually angers some people - and who cares? Oh btw, with the new husband came 2 sons, 2 daughters-in-law, and 3 grandsons! What fun. Life is good.
- My response to the Thursday Challenge... Buildings...
- Dale's Thursday theme this week is Shapes.
- It's Thursday and here's my take on 'Cold'
- Thursday Theme... Shadows
- It's done! It's done!!!
- Dale's theme for Thursday is Toys!
- What a beautiful expression of community!
- Delectable and Circular... a twofer
- Patterns in the Sand