Wednesday, March 10, 2004

PhotoTime Tuesday - Theme #40..... Transportation

PhotoTime Tuesday - Theme #40..... Transportation
When Dale suggested this topic i knew i was challenged. Visiting all the wonderful interpretations of that theme challenged me even more. What to do? I looked out on my back deck again...

they're even cuter bigger!

chipmunks use their feet, and claws, climbing up and down.....

..just about anything - trees - poles - bird feeders! Sometimes they seem to fly! I watched these tiny critters yesterday out on the deck near the feeders. They've recently ended hibernation and wasted no time finding a food source. Our cats love to watch them. They chased each other all over and were difficult to capture clearly. I snapped, snapped and snapped some more. My little Fuji FinePix S5000 digital camera has a quick recovery time and can get lots more pics/hour than than Frank's more expensive Nikon! (thumbing nose to hubby) ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home