Wednesday, October 13, 2004
- Name: sherle
- Location: Mid-west, United States
A retiree, my family includes six daughters, three granddaughters & three grandsons, one granddaughter-in-law, two Korean 'granddaughters', five sons-in-law, two cats, and two great-grandsons! OH! i recently acquired a new husband after 7+ years of learning to love living along. I'm an occasional anti-activist activist. Don't ya just hate it when somebody you never met who represents something you do NOT believe in says they are representing YOU? I do and I did something about it. This actually angers some people - and who cares? Oh btw, with the new husband came 2 sons, 2 daughters-in-law, and 3 grandsons! What fun. Life is good.
- an ordinary spider web...
- Theme Thursday... Red
- Fuzzy PhotoFriday theme...
- Naturally Abstract... PhotoTime Tuesday theme of t...
- PhotoTime Tuesday..... Confused
- Thursday Challenge - Simple
- Thursday Challenge #2 - Sport
- PhotoTime Tuesday... Back to School
- Thursday Challenge #1